2 communicating in High School
                                                
Communicating in High School is very important because so we can get to others people not just the friends.We have the opportunities to communicate so we can have someone that we can count on.But sometime it seem hard because for me it hard to commentate with the people that just speak English but makes me learn more English as I speak to them. it also will help when you get job you need talks to people around you.communicating is way can people get know each other. Being friendly like for  example  to teachers, parents,classmate even thought the Technology could help you communicating with the teachers about missing work.

Comentarios

  1. I agree that communicating can be very important with teachers and coworkers that you will eventually have. I also think it's really good that you learn English by speaking to people and don't just avoid them.

    ResponderBorrar
  2. I agree that communicating through technology is very helpful because its an easier way to communicate with students teachers and co-workers. For example, we could communicate with our teachers about our missing work.

    ResponderBorrar
  3. I agree that you should communicate with people other than your friends. It is good to speak with people so you can learn more and with practice you will eventually get there.

    ResponderBorrar
  4. English is actually one of the hardest languages to learn, and to learn it as a second language is a great accomplishment. I try to learn as much Spanish as I can by observing, reading and talking.

    ResponderBorrar
  5. yes I agree with you that it's really hard to communicate with others if you don't speak a certain language. By communicating you learn many knew things as you share and get knowledge from others.

    ResponderBorrar
  6. Yes I agree, communicating with other people besides our peers can open opportunities. Communicating through technology could allow us to contact each other if we have a question about an assignment, which is really helpful.

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario