Discover Writing Now

Discover writing Now so in the future will be more easy for me like if I like going to be working into Business because I think business people are looking for a good writes That could be able to write or put effort on there work and present in front of the Audience it could help me connect with other people.but I noticed that my English need to proved more.For example like spelling grammars punctuation and good choice I need able to take avenge writing is important for career but so if I started to make sure that my writing make sense before previewed or share to a partner or people around me that I communicate with. Because want to have good skills so can be the best bets that I could deal with. I see many good writes working like manger or company of business. furthermore if I start thinking more interesting about writing seeing that how to being discover about writing.  
  

Comentarios

  1. Keep going! English is not an easy language to learn, Its my first language and i'm still learning more and more. Things definitely get easier as you experience different things and situation. Take it easy and remember that there is no rush. Do everything at your own pace and i know you will do great!

    ResponderBorrar
  2. Nayeli, I agree that writing is an important skill to have in life. It takes lots of hard work and dedication to improve your grammar. But I believe you can succeed.

    ResponderBorrar
  3. I think that it is important to know how to be a good writer and I think you will be a good one since you never give up and try everyday in class. I know it can be hard sometimes but you have made improvements and I think you get better each day.

    ResponderBorrar
  4. Nayeli, I am happy that you are interested in improving your writing, as it is not a skill that comes easy. Watching you continue to work hard and put extra time into your assignments is inspiring because it shows me that you really are a hard-worker who does not give up. As Chris mentioned, English is not easy to learn and in my long years of teaching I have witnessed many second language learners improve in their English skills because of the EXTRA time they spend on their studies and their attitudes. So keep on working hard and keep your positive attitude and you will continue to improve in all of the skills you seek to learn.

    ResponderBorrar
  5. I agree with you I also want to improve my writing skills because write is very important for our future, when you want to get a job in an office or any job that you have to write your boss may think that your have writing skills.

    ResponderBorrar
  6. Definitely continue to practice your English. That will be a great help to you when it comes to writing. You have the capability to be a great successful writer. Don't limit yourself because English is your second language. Hard work and dedication is the key.

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario