3 What do I need to do for My goals to come true?

Keeps my eyes on my goals never stop trying even things are begin hard believe in my self,but sometimes I don't have that interested to set up my goals I feel lazy so then I reminds of my parents how they suffer working for me and my brothers I said to my self I need to do my best as I can but never stop trying.So if I am at school I need to take avenge of my schools work study more.But this is the thing that I hate study because forget everything that what had been studying.focus on things I need to do that could make me prove of anything.Also work hard as I can in my class that is hard for me.But never stop dream about my brighter future. 


Comentarios

  1. Yes you must always keep trying as hard as you can. Remind me on Monday to show you a couple of features that might help you when you are working in Google Blogger.

    ResponderBorrar
  2. I think It is good that you have your mind set on your goals. It is important to always be motivated.

    ResponderBorrar
  3. It's always good to have goals. All you have to do is keep your mind set on the goals you have set. There is no try only do or do not.

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario