Are ethics and morals the same think?Explain

I think ethics and morals are not they are relate "right"and "wrong" conduct. Like example society says it right thing to do,and also that we believe something being right or wrong.So morals is the rules that tell us we decided what is good in bad.Also morals is personal character well also I think it is a system.So I think these word is kind of the important word because we see the diferente meaning of what is between good and bad like.This example ethics she or he pracetice could be other indepented.

Comentarios

  1. Ethics could be described as the guidelines to good behavior or your value system, so when you say that an example is society says its the right thing to do, that is exactly what this topic is about. To add to that our morals are our conscious or the little voice that tells us to do "the right thing" because of the ethical values we have been taught, such as "do not steal" or do not copy answers on a test!

    ResponderBorrar
  2. I agree that ethics and morals have some right and wrong conducts. We just have to realize what they are and how they can help us in our daily lives.

    ResponderBorrar
  3. Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.

    ResponderBorrar
  4. I agree with somethings you said. I think you don't need morals to live your life just common sense.

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario